Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello there.... um Nobody

Well here I am again talking about nothing to nobody cause so far no one knows that I even blog. I guess I'm too embarrassed to tell the people I know that I have a blog because I'd be afraid that they'd read it.



It's the first day of Week 3 of WW online and I lost 1.4 lbs this week for a total of 2.2 lbs since I started. It's slow going but the WW folks put on every other inch of their web page that I should expect to lose 1-2 lbs per week. So far so good, loss is a loss.


John (the hubs) and I went to an auction in Madison County (THE BOONIES) it seemed like it was 10 miles down a dirt road and we ran into this guy and his hens.



So COOL! We were thinking it might have been someones pet because he wasn't skittish at all. That or maybe he's used to random people stopping in the middle of the road snapping pictures with their iPhone.


We got a great deal on a dresser and chest of drawers that looked like they were about 50 years old but in decent condition. Kelley needed something more durable and and extra set of drawers to hold all her clothes so we let her pick a color and John got to painting.






Stay tuned for the finished product. HAPPY MONDAY well nobody...
































No comments: