Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry no fancy food-tography here. It's just me and the iphone








I just have to share this with you. I totally stalk this blog called Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. She's a genius, Just saying.

A little while ago she posted a recipe for homemade fudge rounds you know by the little debbie gal?

Well these are definitely like that, look like it, smell like it, but they are about 100 times better. My bestie ate one and said "that's the best thing I ever put in my mouth". Yes, they ARE that good.

So if you think I'll just go buy me some fudge rounds then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF!!! These are soooo much better.




Recipe here.




This is me with some treasures



1 comment:

Cookbook Queen said...

They look amazing!! So glad to hear that you enjoyed them :)