Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kid (well Kacy) approved Kacy-dillas

We got the girls a pool from Sam's club on Sunday. One of those Intex frame pools with the liner. So far we've been patting ourselves on the back nightly cause the first thing the girls want to do when they get home is run out there and jump in.


That being said I have been trying to figure out some quick to fix things for these summer like evenings when we just don't feel like cooking a big meal. We've been eating a lot of sandwiches.


Well enter the Kacy-dilla (quesadilla). So easy! I just took one of the Mission Cheddar and Jalapeno wraps (6 pluspoints, 210 calories), 1/2 cup of Kraft 2% Mexican style cheese (4 PP, 160 calories), and 3 oz Tyson Grilled and Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast (3 pp, 110 calories). I put the wrap on my oven top griddle on low and sprinkled half the cheese on the bottom to melt. Meanwhile I heated up the chicken in a skillet and the cut it up into smaller pieces. I then put the chicken on the cheese side of the Kacy-dilla and topped it with the remaining cheese, folded it, and then turned it over to melt the cheese. DELICIOSO!!


Kacy said and I quote "this is kickin'".


I should have taken a picture but she ate it too quickly. So I'll leave you with this one...








No comments: